Wednesday, March 19, 2008

abstract art


Title: Confession


the chinese words mean, Loving You Till Eternity.


obviously, this is an abstract piece...i focus on capturing the emotions and tried my best to free my mind so that something more genuine can come through.


this picture is about a guy confessing to his true love on a bridge...and the glasses may represent the 'wall' between the guy and the gal is shattered into pieces after the guy confessed. the colours are all over the place, randomly bouncing off one another...as i'm trying to portray the 'magical' moment as well as the mixed feelings in both of them.


yea, i love doing abstract art :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool, I like that piece! Personally whenever I draw something I end up calling it abstract for the sole reason of not being able to understand it myself.

XeleX said...

thanks kix! i like ya explanation abt abstract art..haha!